This video reveals the truth about the fake background during the statements of Zelensky. They are hiding in fooking basements or somewhere very safe, while at the same time they are pushing for war and killing thousands of manipulated people. And I really don't understand how Ukrainian people can't see through this.

When they will start waking up to this fooking actors acting? Common sense lost. I suppose no electricity, running water and heating will do the trick, as nothing else seems that was working. Goes for the EU countries too.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

They had to hire mercenaries.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Real explosion was in the night.

(1) Show this thread

I think Weinstein is running it all, reduced sentence.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Not sure how no electricity, running water and heating can restore common sense...

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

wag the dog

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

makes me sick how the manipulate the masses damn msm

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

beep beep, history repeats it self,but this time we knew every play by the [book]

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

look at this little nugget of fakeness
reassuring 😎

who and why would someone even put this video out there. Question wverything

Liberty - Autonomy - Universal Law - Living Library - Q

Never realised quite how Liliputian Zelensky was. I could put him in my pocket.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

All fakery

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

whoo hoo! so thats how its done
wow hollywood is nothing but deep fake

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

And...here's how it's done...

ALL FAKE

All theater

All trauma mind control for the masses.

I’m not saying there have never been beheadings in the Middle East.

I’m saying the “beheadings” of Western journalists were fake to give a certain narrative and control the public opinion in the West.

Charge everyone in front of and behind the camera with Treason, Terrorism, and Crimes Against Humanity

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEtlBzcBDfE. i just want to play this song everytime i see Zelinskyy. he wore violent green

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

It isn't only the Ukrainians' who can't see through it.

My ex brother-in-law hung a Ukranian flag ourside his house, is obsessed with making Tic Tock vids, is posting WOKE BS on his facebook page and is a judge in our small community.

IMO, he is in no position to judge anyone when he is clearly making poor decisions in his own life.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

is this what is meant by "you are watching a movie"? a production and planned events instead of organic happenstance. everything they do is planned and orchestrated years in advance

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Pretty much! Brandon isn't in the White House either....he's being filmed on some "sound stage" and movie set in Georgia, owned by Tyler Perry. LOTS of people playing their "parts"....Academy Awards next year should be VERY interesting!! Will we get to see the "BIG REVEAL" on live TV as they all pull off their masks? Wonder who gets "Best Actor" award? 😉

(1) Show this thread