ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

This video reveals the truth about the fake background during the statements of Zelensky. They are hiding in fooking basements or somewhere very safe, while at the same time they are pushing for war and killing thousands of manipulated people. And I really don't understand how Ukrainian people can't see through this.

When they will start waking up to this fooking actors acting? Common sense lost. I suppose no electricity, running water and heating will do the trick, as nothing else seems that was working. Goes for the EU countries too.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

is this what is meant by "you are watching a movie"? a production and planned events instead of organic happenstance. everything they do is planned and orchestrated years in advance

Pretty much! Brandon isn't in the White House either....he's being filmed on some "sound stage" and movie set in Georgia, owned by Tyler Perry. LOTS of people playing their "parts"....Academy Awards next year should be VERY interesting!! Will we get to see the "BIG REVEAL" on live TV as they all pull off their masks? Wonder who gets "Best Actor" award? 😉

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

if that happens many are going to be thoroughly sick that we were forced to watch this💩 show for years while people who couldnt wake up injected themselves into an early grave...only thing that gives me peace in the face of that is the realization that the body is simply a machine for the soul in this realm....whats sad is i want to remember why i came here...did i really sign up to be in a horror movie and watch the villains slowly kill everyone around?