ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

This video reveals the truth about the fake background during the statements of Zelensky. They are hiding in fooking basements or somewhere very safe, while at the same time they are pushing for war and killing thousands of manipulated people. And I really don't understand how Ukrainian people can't see through this.

When they will start waking up to this fooking actors acting? Common sense lost. I suppose no electricity, running water and heating will do the trick, as nothing else seems that was working. Goes for the EU countries too.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

"Apart from the fact that the attack on Kerch bridge took place at 6am, before the sun rose, the same video was posted in May 2022, attached to a separate false claim that the Kerch bridge had been attacked.

The footage appears to be interpolated between some dashcam footage taken on the bridge and video of an actual explosion elsewhere." — Newsweek

"Hany Farid, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, whose work focuses on digital forensics and misinformation, wrote in an email to the AP that his analysis of the video’s individual frames found two that were nearly identical. This would be 'highly unlikely given the motion in the scene and car,' he noted. 'This is a tell-tale sign of video manipulation pointing to an almost certainly inauthentic video,' Farid wrote." — The AP