Nervous

Fear(ful) on any level

Nail biting but ready

At Peace and Ready 100

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

theres that 4% again šŸ˜‚

whatā€™s crazy is, after 18 years cancer free I just found out I have a new cancer and I have to have surgery on Oct 28th. Iā€™ve been following Juan o Savin for years (for better or for worse) and heā€™s been harping on the sh*t hitting the fan Oct29th. Not a great time to be in the hospital. But for some reason, I am absolutely fearless. Iā€™ve also been going gangbusters on daily 5 mile barefoot hikes up a mountain, qi gong, tons of fresh green juice, water fasts, medicinal mushrooms and herbs, prayer, meditation and projecting my ā€œalready healedā€ into the Quantum Field and after 2 weeks only of this, I can feel the mass in my colon has shrunk, where it was once uncomfortable and full feeling 24/7 down there, I can barely feel a thing now! So not only am I facing my own personal worst fear, fearlessly, Iā€™m not even registering a blib of worry about the sh*t hitting the fan soon. maybe I should, but Iā€™m not. warrior faith mode activated. self power, deep magical self power discovered.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Danny James to his Publication

Blessing on you and your battle James.

šŸø #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Danny James to his Publication

Bravo James keep it up fren. Amazing how it feels when you finally take your power back isn't it. Hard to explain but I love the words you chose. I can't wait till all good souls can feel it too. Warriors of the light brother.šŸ‘Š

(2) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I think we're many years away from any finale, I'm ok with that, this is on God's time, not ours.

šŸø #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

If we are so be it, I've already been in this for over 20 years, I'm not going anywhere. However I do believe we are very close now. With that in mind, nobody said a finale had to be quick.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AINā€™T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øTrump is my President

nervous only because im in temporary housing i dont have access to stuff ill need- i left a blue state to flee tyranny

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

You are already stronger than many, None of us can be 100% always prepared. That is why Unity is key. United we are much stronger. Good people will help good people. Prepare as much as you can and the rest trust in God and Good souls. I'm extra prepared just to help others like yourself and even if I wasn't I would do everything in my power to help in every way possible anyway. I'm not the only one like this. Have faith in the Good Souls of this world. We were always the majority and we will always be there to help another. Always. Much love fren, Keep the faith alive.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I feel mostly at peace. I trust the plan. It just seems strange that I am not worried about it. I look forward to the better days.

Your not worried because your heart, your soul, your energy Knows without a doubt who Wins. Trust that instinct. I've learned to trust mine and it has served me well. Much Love Patriot.šŸ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I'm at the "why don't you two just get a room" part
It's obviously close, we can all see it.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

For logistics- voted!

READY šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ„°šŸ™ŒšŸ»

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Love the flex Patriot, Let's do this.šŸ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

Iā€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

If we get an actual arrest, then people will see proof 1st hand vs told EVERYTHING IS TO HAPPEN SOON, upcoming weeks, months, Years!šŸ¤®
If The ā€œWhite Hatsā€ are ā€œin controlā€, prove it NOW!
Years of information need fruition!

Iā€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

SOMEONE PRESS GO!šŸ“¢

(1) Show this thread

Why is there no option for....

Sick of waiting...
or...
This is not going to be the end... again.

question is will it even happen

In response America First to his Publication

The answer is Yes it's inevitable. Frequency Increases.

(1) Show this thread

Well quite honestly have doubts if the finale will be for good or evil. I have faith in God but quite tired of so called accounts that people feel are in the know. Alot of cryptic BS and quite honestly lies. Ill Include Dan Scavino in that group. Gave people false hope for two years. Why should we believe the end is here?

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

If you have faith in God then doubt should not be a issue. God Wins. Good Wins. End.

(1) Show this thread

when will it start?

In response Lance Dillow to his Publication

i mean trump keeps sending me emails begging me for cash,chem trails every other day. shit or get the pot!

(1) Show this thread

Letā€™s do this thing

šŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacšŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWšŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWšŸ’§

šŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacšŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWšŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWšŸ’§

In response Jane Doeāœ”ļø to her Publication

"Mostly Peaceful Nailbiter"

(1) Show this thread