🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

How are you feeling about the "finale"

Nervous

Fear(ful) on any level

Nail biting but ready

At Peace and Ready 100

nervous only because im in temporary housing i dont have access to stuff ill need- i left a blue state to flee tyranny

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

You are already stronger than many, None of us can be 100% always prepared. That is why Unity is key. United we are much stronger. Good people will help good people. Prepare as much as you can and the rest trust in God and Good souls. I'm extra prepared just to help others like yourself and even if I wasn't I would do everything in my power to help in every way possible anyway. I'm not the only one like this. Have faith in the Good Souls of this world. We were always the majority and we will always be there to help another. Always. Much love fren, Keep the faith alive.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

❤️thank you! 😊thats what im trying to do. Trust in the Lord, He keeps reminding me to no worry, that He’s got me, that He hasn’t let me down yet. He reminded me ALL the things He’s brought me through. thank you for your encouragement 💕the world needs more people like you❤️

(1) Show this thread