GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Anyone have the scoop on what happened?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Didn’t even realize WTM was having internal conflict, been too busy vibing with the AU fam. 😎

Having some community issues over there. The Ads killing it for me.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

And the trains, and all the memes have a giant “RETRUTH” on them. Vibes are off…

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

The ads are horrible…

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

The ads are horrible…

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😂👍

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

All I know is me today....

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Yeah….that buff sheman promoting a teaspoon of something to burn off fat & look like shim…I’ll pass.

You R telling me! You R making them worse too!! That hungry one you posted of the toenail almost made me puke! 🤣

NCSVVIC -> NOTHING! WWG1WGA_WW Twatter - @Conc3rndC1t1zN Truth Social - @QualityControl

i have an inkling lately...
Could there be a hidden message in them?
They all seem to be about getting rid of disgusting, annoying ailments.
Maybe I'm reaching here...

It is weird. Like who at TS are approving those crazy ads. Is it just an auto sign up thing? At least on Gab they were small business, patriots offering a product you may actually want. I kibd of expected the same from TS. Although I never expected ads there to begin with.

(1) Show this thread

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Ah I see. The ads are really bad. Sabotage vibes.