Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈIn Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless and Prayer sent!!! TY!!!πŸ’›

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In Jesus name. Amen. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨Thank You and Praising You JesusπŸ•ŠπŸ’•Amen✝️

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»Amen

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Amen

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸ™
Amen

Heavenly Father we pray for your power in pray to lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil. Let us Pray. Amen

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Father in Heaven, we thank you for our salvation! We thank you for the freedom you have granted us and for your presence in our lives.. We thank you for your grace, guidance, strength, love and protection that has brought us through the darkness and into your light. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please grant us mercy, heal us all, and heal our lands. Bring us back to You, Father. Show us who we truly are in You and through You. All throughout Your Earth, Father, bring us back to You. Give us strength to endure for Your glory. Courage to stand up to what comes our way, for Your World, Father, that You created. Clear our minds, hearts, and souls of anything that does not come from You. Show those who do not see who You are yet, Your miracles and glorious presence. Please bring peace and glory throughout Your World, Lord. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

We need you Jesus!!!

IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Amen πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

πŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

he doesnt have social media

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response reaper myer to his Publication

WHO SAYS LOL

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response reaper myer to his Publication

WHO SAYS LOL

(2) Show this thread