Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😊 Devine

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

🤲💚

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Very lovely Martin! The sun in the trees speak of a new day. Excellent.
🙏

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

This exudes such a feeling of peace, and oneness..
Beautiful.

Your photography skills and the beauty of your photographs speak for themselves! :)

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🌳🌳Connecting to our roots🌳🌳
~Beautiful photos, Martin!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

pretty sure no worthy words. thanks. we will proceed as designated

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

"He, will direct your path."

Stunningly beautiful! Love shots of the sun through the trees. Also like to take shots looking up in a cluster of trees.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

One word: Beautiful !

Love your shots. such depth and inspiration. I see in the first one that each thing has roots deep in the earth. we lay a foundation before we grow. This movement of ours is no different. we are laying our foundation to make america great again

no, -great shots..💚

This fave, very tilt shift, wonderlandish.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Wow. Take in the atmosphere.

I agree....only one comes to mind..Creator.