I must confess each day I try to get on with work/life etc. but it has really taxed me out thinking about the children. I've seen death, destruction, violence, and disaster and always felt secure and in control dealing with it all. But the scope and depth of what has been happening to children and the fact that it has been going on for so long shakes me to my core. Initially I want the guilty to face justice, and I want the rescued to find comfort and healing. But for so many it's too late. Prayers seem pathetically inept at bringing resolution.

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

For those that it is too late, they are in paradise. That is the only thing that helps me.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

When i first started researching about the missing children, George HW Bush was president. I was so angry and it made me feel helpless and grief stricken to know our own government (CIA & FBI) procured children for wealthy politicians. My only solace was that the ones no longer with us were with Jesus and that God was going to banish these people from heaven for touching one hair in malice.

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

I have a hard time sleeping and i know precious little...

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

I know, I hear you. It is painful to be a human at this moment of time. I keep trying to focus on the light and how I want the world to be and pray that justice comes swiftly.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

I am in the same boat!