#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So true! There are many black-pilled who say they’ll never vote again unless 2020 is fixed. I’m also convinced many of them are bots that have taken advantage of people’s emotions and swayed them. All that does is hand the enemy a legitimate win on a silver platter. We cannot let that happen!!!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

im not a BOT and I WILL NEVER VOTE again! Fool me once is the old saying. We have NO impact on the outcome of elections. VK made that clear the other day. Do you really think they will give up control?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Never Give Up. Never Surrender. This Red October it will be Rigged for Red. Gotta Believe miracles habben!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

movement is losing people i fear.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

If they give up that easily then I wonder who they really are.

HUMANS

😄😅😂😁

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

Most of the yard & trees are taken care of. We staked up a young mango tree, & it has new leaves coming out, so I think it is saved (fingers crossed). The roof still needs to be inspected fo0r repair, but we have to wait until the walls & ceiling dry out. That will need new drywall & paint, but we have to wait at least 3 weeks to start that, plus whatever roof work needs to be done (everyone is busy, so we have to wait). But then the air conditioning went out 3 days ago, and am trying to figure out what is wrong, so that is pending (we have to wait- everyone is busy). Neighbors had that happen also, so we think it was from all the power surges going in and out.

Thanks for asking. It is going to take a while to get it all done, but we are able to live OK (we have emergency window air conditioners for temporary).

There is a huge pile of branches & debris & mulched leaves for the FEMA city truck to pickup, but they probably won't come for weeks.

So we have to be patient.

so sorry for you and everyone that lives there.
yes...you will have to wait..have patience..your a patriot..so you know what it is to wait...but then its to wait for insurance people etc. it has to be hard.
my b-i-l...has 3 businesses there...all some water damage not much but one store was looted.. terrible..by the illegals..the 1st 4 that were caught. he lives in cape coral..and businesses are in bonita springs and naples...inside of his house is okay..he was lucky...but shingles off roof, screening off from patio...he has been trying to help his neighbors.
hang in there. it has to get better. peace to you and your family.

(1) Show this thread