#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So true! There are many black-pilled who say they’ll never vote again unless 2020 is fixed. I’m also convinced many of them are bots that have taken advantage of people’s emotions and swayed them. All that does is hand the enemy a legitimate win on a silver platter. We cannot let that happen!!!

In response The Real Me to her Publication

im not a BOT and I WILL NEVER VOTE again! Fool me once is the old saying. We have NO impact on the outcome of elections. VK made that clear the other day. Do you really think they will give up control?

Never Give Up. Never Surrender. This Red October it will be Rigged for Red. Gotta Believe miracles habben!

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

did the last vote go smooth? 🤣🎥

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

It did in Florida.

Nothing stays the same forever. Things have to change eventually. We are not on a never-ending loop.

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Timing of God is perfect.
Faith
LOVE

movement is losing people i fear.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

If they give up that easily then I wonder who they really are.

(1) Show this thread

Sorry. tired of the Q headgames. All we get is words. Want action

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

😂😅😁😄That's what she said!

Sorry, I could not resist.

(1) Show this thread