#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So true! There are many black-pilled who say they’ll never vote again unless 2020 is fixed. I’m also convinced many of them are bots that have taken advantage of people’s emotions and swayed them. All that does is hand the enemy a legitimate win on a silver platter. We cannot let that happen!!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response The Real Me to her Publication

True. I don't want to vote under these conditions, but I will. Not sure if that is right or not???🤔

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

I don't like the conditions either, but we are in a war. That is what this is. NEVER SURRENDER!

(1) Show this thread

im not a BOT and I WILL NEVER VOTE again! Fool me once is the old saying. We have NO impact on the outcome of elections. VK made that clear the other day. Do you really think they will give up control?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Never Give Up. Never Surrender. This Red October it will be Rigged for Red. Gotta Believe miracles habben!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Of course they will cheat but I still believe Q team has it all. Do you think Q can save us on their own? NO! We have to help and stand up for ourselves. If we don’t vote, we fail ourselves, Q, and God. If we don’t vote, they win legitimately. Of course you have free will and I hope you choose to stand with your brothers and sisters and vote. We need you.

(3) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

If there is an election this year we need to show up at the polls in record numbers.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

A timeline does exist were there isn't an election this year but that some heavy manifestation.

FJB .......Trump is my President

I personally don’t think there will be an election . I feel a lot has already been taken care of not sure why it’s taking so long to get the truth out . We can’t keep going on like this to many people need help in one way or another .

all this talk on interview after interview of something going wrong requiring MIL intervention before 11/08 makes me think Juan is actually trying to sway consciousness toward manifesting something going sideways in the country.

yeah, as i typed that it seems crazy, but it’s clear through his patterns of speech that he’s got a strong concept of how to direct people’s energy and attention toward a topic.

(62) Show this thread