ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Anyone knows what this might be?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Do you know where it is being done?
Juan says that a lotof this kind of thing is for protection against missiles.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe small part is that, but thar should do military aircrafts. This is in Europe actually. I would recommend listening to "Bloodline" George series. A lot of stuff explained there, if I remember well, chemtrails briefly too.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks will check him out, Juan did say other things as well.

When I was in AZ at Lake Havasu, I noticed that there were only beautiful colorful sunsets when they chemtrailed.

Don't trust Juan 100%. Lot's of missed dates lol. Remember, disinfo. No outside comms.

Yes I understand disinformation and also recognize "leading" but thank you for your concern.

Nana doesn't trust anyone but God, EVERYONE else falls into various levels of trust.
I don't know anywhere near a lot, I do believe you can count on 2 hands the number of ppl that really do, nor what is going to happen, but I do see that there is a narrative that has to play out to get to each new event horizon in the maneuvering of the timeline.
He has been very skillful in assisting with the necessary information releases to "lead " & he knows a lot.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

https://anonup.com/thread/10487840
@sirhuckleberry
I think I know why Juan keeps talking about cuban missile crisis for months. Also, the date of October 28/29 he has mentioned in several of his interviews lately. It's in the astrology. 👇 Sal, explains of the upcoming events for the month of October into November in his newsletter. He mentions the cuban missile crisis & JFK.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Well and I might add that he also explains how he arrived at these things.
Not claiming to be read in at the 4am meetings but from gaming out the information and their habits of corruption.
He has said that he could be off.

Nana would say tho that to me, November 8th is the straw, the WALL!
If we do not get military intervention of some kind by then we are fookd!
I think as he said Trump is counting on the American ppl to stand up.
The military they say must have a reason to step in. I myself dont really understand why the information about the foreign powers cheating in our elections to place their puppets in total charge of our country would not be sufficient to step in.
However, I also understand the optics and avoiding a civil war and that the military stepping in must appear to be done to STOP a civil war instead of just about the fraud in the election.
The majority 80+% of the ppl have to be totally on board.

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In recent Juan interviews I haven't heard anyone ask Juan what number we are currently? In regards to 80+

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

He is saying that we are there. That he thinks the military by the 29th

Only people mentioned by @Bluewillow in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blu Mason, click on at the bottom under it