So.. Remember this Video, Pompeo talking to the CCP Compromised Governors?
https://t.me/Qtah_17/6672

Well… since ALL the πŸ’© is hitting the Fan, what happens if these GOVS are called out between now and Midterms? That would mean Texas GOP Primary Winner, ABBOTT, may be unable to run (Thank Goodness) but who would Run in his place? Other States in same situation! 😳 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

If this is going to happen would the election default to beto? Could we have a vote of no confidence? Maybe a write in like Col. Alan West?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I decided on Huffines...BECAUSE Col West whom I loved until.....He was totally against cannabis. He lost me at that point.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I didnt know that. Thanks for the info. That is a hard red line for me to.

yep he put out a video on his youtube channel saying it...loud and clear. probably is still there.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it