Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Much wow. Really cool. :)

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Is Starlink everywhere now?

We were looking at land in ID, but, Starlink was not there at the time... it is not cheap either.

I am still not a fan of Musks Nuralink idea... and I sincerely hope the new global communication, does not rely on us being wrt wired to connect to it... I guess I have read too many Cyberpunk stories (remember Johnny Mnemonic?) - that never end well - to go for that.

Also, if we have learned anything, it is that centralized, and convenient... do not always work for the best, they can too easily be turned into weapons against us.

I still hope that there will be a moment where humanity shrugs off its reptilian brain, its animalistic drives and fear, and, becomes the good, logical, honest and truthful being - where none of these concerns have traction - because we would never consider using the tech in that way ever again.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I put a deposit down on September 10, 2021. I was suppose to receive my antenna mid 2022 (so I figure around July of 2022). The I received an email that the price has gone up * Due to excessive levels of inflation, the price of the Starlink kit is increasing from $499 to $549 for deposit holders, and $599 for all new orders, effective today. In addition, the Starlink monthly service price will increase from $99 to $110.
the I received an email in this September that my area is at full capacity, now they are looking at mid 2023.
I live in a very small rural area. I see no starlink antenna's any where. A lot frustrated. I think I could get a RV antenna (don't know how that works) They sent starlink to Ukraine quickly, very quickly...Oh I could ask for my $100 refund :(

all of that would tick me off. Not right for you to have to pay more after waiting this long and then be left with still waiting. Seems like its turning into a revolving door of inflating the price and you'll forever be on a continuous cycle of waiting. Something just doesn't smell right with that. 🤔 but that's just my opinionated gut talking.

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it