Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Much wow. Really cool. :)

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Is Starlink everywhere now?

We were looking at land in ID, but, Starlink was not there at the time... it is not cheap either.

I am still not a fan of Musks Nuralink idea... and I sincerely hope the new global communication, does not rely on us being wrt wired to connect to it... I guess I have read too many Cyberpunk stories (remember Johnny Mnemonic?) - that never end well - to go for that.

Also, if we have learned anything, it is that centralized, and convenient... do not always work for the best, they can too easily be turned into weapons against us.

I still hope that there will be a moment where humanity shrugs off its reptilian brain, its animalistic drives and fear, and, becomes the good, logical, honest and truthful being - where none of these concerns have traction - because we would never consider using the tech in that way ever again.

I put a deposit down on September 10, 2021. I was suppose to receive my antenna mid 2022 (so I figure around July of 2022). The I received an email that the price has gone up * Due to excessive levels of inflation, the price of the Starlink kit is increasing from $499 to $549 for deposit holders, and $599 for all new orders, effective today. In addition, the Starlink monthly service price will increase from $99 to $110.
the I received an email in this September that my area is at full capacity, now they are looking at mid 2023.
I live in a very small rural area. I see no starlink antenna's any where. A lot frustrated. I think I could get a RV antenna (don't know how that works) They sent starlink to Ukraine quickly, very quickly...Oh I could ask for my $100 refund :(

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response connie wright to her Publication

😳

This does not sound like they have good customer service either!

I woukd have asked for my money back by now.

Our current residence is 5 miles outside of town, so we use a local provider... they are pretty good. Sometimes the aircraft at the regional airport, have their location beacons going full blast and it disrupts the service, and, as there is a lot of granite underfoot here, lightning strikes can knock us out, but the service usually comes back pretty quick.

I would have been particularly annoyed about the service being sent to Ukraine too... supporting Azov. Yuck.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Currently I have a tower (75') that a company put their antenna on. I get 50 mg. at a discount. I don't know how many are using my antenna. (neighbors). I got greedy & wanted more. I have a whole house generator too if the power goes out.

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

I would think that if Starlink is at capacity in your area that they should have no prob in tefunding you.. Or are they really that difficult to deal with.. Sounds frustrating..

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

No, they have no problem refunding me. Then I would go back on the wait list at the bottom. I really want the dish. We are at the mercy of others. Our life is hurry & wait. It is disappointing to say the least.

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

all of that would tick me off. Not right for you to have to pay more after waiting this long and then be left with still waiting. Seems like its turning into a revolving door of inflating the price and you'll forever be on a continuous cycle of waiting. Something just doesn't smell right with that. 🤔 but that's just my opinionated gut talking.