Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

anyway you look at wow

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😎

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

1st anyone who think anything about Elon Musk think again who he was and what he wanted to accomplish do your research if you think Star Link belongs to Elon Musk think again. remember everything you see has meaning but not everything you see is what it seems. It had to be this way. Star Link Cheyanne Mountain White Hat Military control the flow of information stop the Propaganda Machine. Nothing happens in Gods world by mistake.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

cool untill big brother takes over starlink

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Is Starlink everywhere now?

We were looking at land in ID, but, Starlink was not there at the time... it is not cheap either.

I am still not a fan of Musks Nuralink idea... and I sincerely hope the new global communication, does not rely on us being wrt wired to connect to it... I guess I have read too many Cyberpunk stories (remember Johnny Mnemonic?) - that never end well - to go for that.

Also, if we have learned anything, it is that centralized, and convenient... do not always work for the best, they can too easily be turned into weapons against us.

I still hope that there will be a moment where humanity shrugs off its reptilian brain, its animalistic drives and fear, and, becomes the good, logical, honest and truthful being - where none of these concerns have traction - because we would never consider using the tech in that way ever again.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I put a deposit down on September 10, 2021. I was suppose to receive my antenna mid 2022 (so I figure around July of 2022). The I received an email that the price has gone up * Due to excessive levels of inflation, the price of the Starlink kit is increasing from $499 to $549 for deposit holders, and $599 for all new orders, effective today. In addition, the Starlink monthly service price will increase from $99 to $110.
the I received an email in this September that my area is at full capacity, now they are looking at mid 2023.
I live in a very small rural area. I see no starlink antenna's any where. A lot frustrated. I think I could get a RV antenna (don't know how that works) They sent starlink to Ukraine quickly, very quickly...Oh I could ask for my $100 refund :(

(1) Show this thread

We heard you got a shout out last night! So thankful for our Patriot family!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

ZZZ
3 Zs
3 times

Reversing their bullshit!πŸ€“

Hard to believe, isn't it Doq, we are really there now!😎

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

add to that fact we have God on our team

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yesssss

πŸΈπŸ‘

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

WOWZ! πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ”Ž

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response memes matter to her Publication

😳😲🀩

In response memes matter to her Publication

great digπŸ€“

good findπŸ₯³

you’re on top of it!! 😎

🀣🀣🀣

really, just wanted to say β€œgood to see you today!”πŸ₯°

(2) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

Reminds me of...