Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I am a loving and caring person. I care very much about the Truth, Health and Freedom for Humanity. All The Greatness Of The Devine Light.

😥😥Very Sad, But Very True😥😥

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

I was at the grocery store today, i dont wear mask or i kinda refuse to wear one, so anyways this jerk says where is your mask i had my ear muffs on i pretended i didnt hear him, im the type of person that i will tell you off in a second 🤨 i had to bite my tongue on that one😏sometimes you have to pick and choose your battles😏

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Dear Lord, the thiught of this makes my stomach turn and my heart hurt, and I dont even have childten.
Keep your kids close and never cease to pray for a safer world. 😢

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I always thought this and wondered why Trump supported the masks.....ANDDD i said this when masks started beign pushed and idiots laughed at me.

Yes! A mask for a virus that is nothing more than a cold for them...but hey lets hide their faces so we can't see their expressions anymore. Just makes it that much easier to ignore and not even look at the fear in their eyes!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication

I tested positive for covid-19 six weeks ago. It was the mildest cold I ever had in my life. Sinus congestion for about a day and a slight cough for 3 days. Politicians are ruining people's lives because of this nonsense. Everyone involved in this scam needs to be jailed.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

😭So true

I just posted this to fb and they fact checked it AND literally deleted my post without notice. Incredible.

UK here - Patriot of President Donald J Trump

Indeed. Masks are the perfect cover 🤐

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..