Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

unfortunately, this has been going on in Vegas for many yrs. 😢

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Heavenly Father please break the chains of bondage for each soul enslaved by human trafficking. In Jesus Christ's precious name I pray.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

You can't just leave unless you want exit life.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Sadly I knew someone whose relative was in a position such as this.
She was forced by her "boyfriend" to prostitute herself and he took all the money. He used "love" as the weapon to keep her and beat the shit out of her, when she questioned him, wanted to stop or leave him.
He threatened to kill her family members if she ever left or if anyone found out about her/him.
Since he kept all the money, she had no means of leaving.

😳 14/18 October release.

So sad

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

there are so many things at work here Fear is how they control a person they have ever betrayed them they may have already tried to run and paid a price its deeper than we all can imagine its Psychological as well as physical some of them are addicted to drug and that part of the grip of fear losing there connection so many area's one needs to consider when approaching someone in her situation she was obviously frighten poor girl cared for her life what a way to live. I pray those that did this have been taken care of those sick people need to be dealt with harshly.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

did the pimp chip/track her? these problems are bigger than we can imagine.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

This is reallly sad. They have no escape.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

They threaten to kill the family's if they escape. It's just a web of evil.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Lot of politicians getting rich off this shit right here, including "The Big Guy"

This is really really sad. Be a father of 3 daughters this pisses me off. When does this end? When? The real criminals need to be revealed and arrested

Trump on TS just now. music to video is Viva las vegas by elvis. what a coincidence.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Greg Crispell to his Publication

Scavino posted it yesterday as well...yesterday someone also posted that Elvis died 2 days prior🧐

(1) Show this thread

Can’t imagine what it would feel like to have no option! But people live like that and more in fear eveyday! Father in Heaven help them, HELP us All! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
#SaveOurChildren

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Amen 🙏

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

how much more evil are victims going to have to endure? This is just heartbreaking!

Ask Rebecca Bender. She got out but it was horrific. She trusted the "boyfriend" and he moved her out of state to live with her and start a "new life" together. Once there...he forced her into this slow death of a horrific life. She ended up pregnant with his child...now he had yet another way to hold her. She was threatened, her child was threatened, her family in another state was threatened...and because of the abuse both physical, mental, sexual, and emotional...she completely believed he or his connections would follow through on those threats. She managed to break away and she now works with and helps train law enforcement on how to spot and deal with traffickers. She's an amazing woman who loves God. She has written books telling her story/testimony...along with Ted Talks and Youtube videos. I pray for this woman in this video...that she finds the courage to break away.

Heartbreaking

😭

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Breaks my heart.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Gut wrenching...🙏😪

(1) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

The people in control groom and convince them that they are worthless, that their life has no meaning and that they can't survive without doing this....Without self worth and trust it is very very hard to get up the courage to leave for a better life....My heart breaks and hopefully somehow, someday the strength & courage to leave will be there...💔😢🙏

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I pray that she reconsiders his offer to help her escape the destructive path she's on.

People are trapped and suffering in so many ways in this place..Our energy is their food source..If people stop for a second and realize NOTHING is right here..they would not want to be here..in this Prison..

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

R u Taking About "Louche"?

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

That poor girl.

So she was just allowed to go back to the evil that is hurting her?!

Is this it?!?

How long before the poor girl loses her life? These videos shared truth about what millions of girls (and boys) like her are going through, but it seems this one girl was allowed to return to that?

Something I gleaned from what the young lady said. She was in FOSTER CARE, an arm/extension of Child Protection Services, which is really just a racket and entry point for children into a hellish life of exploitation and trafficking (clearly).

What can I do to help end this?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Fear is so very powerful😔

🙏fort 🍀

Only love and fear
she chose fear
she has never learned to trust.
give her time.

🙏😢🙏