#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Transplants.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

If I was going to move-
I would do research first to see what the environment would be like.
-An island, would I need shorts and flip flops.
- A mountain... wool sweaters and boots.
- Texas, Guns, hats and a good sense of community.
Anonup brings many different people together and forms a very unique community - We all have something to bring to the table.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Unlike many other social media platforms we actually try to help one another.

We do try to help one another...
I cannot compare, because this is the only social site I am on, but this place is home for me!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Charlie!!!😳..that is so wrong...😂🤣😂...but it IS funny🤣😂🤣💜💜💜

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The only reason I am still on FB is to drop redpills. It is a wonder I have not been banned there.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Feel free to save and use this meme!

(1) Show this thread