Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Laughter.....#simplythebest medicine

Love you all especially my furry friends!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

i didnt even see the swirls

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

.😂😂

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

😂

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

lol! 😂 We’re not all complete imbecile’s here in CA. There are a lot of really amazing God and people lovin patriots in this state, that are holding the line against some of the strongest spiritual adversaries. Highest cost of living ect. As I’ve said before, CA must be really important to the deep state demons for them to literally mind screw the fine people of this state enough to make them wanna tuck-tale and run! But God the Father says, “He put me here. He chose where I would reside, have my crops, my fields and livestock, even who I’d marry and my awesome children!” Therefore, I have more authority here in CA than I would elsewhere. Just as you have greater authority where you live. And I’m not givin’ up unless God tells me to! I declare this state will be one of the most mind blowing beautiful transformations! CA aka the “Golden state” will be a beacon of light and hope in this, the greatest Country on Earth! IN JESUS NAME! May it be established unto me! ⚡️🙌⚡️

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

🤣🤣LMAO...Wait...Is that Pronoun Proper???

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS, EVERYONE! Thanks a million!!! 👍👍👍😂😂😂😂

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Those are the ones i don't want to see moving to Missouri. Fortunately, all the ones from CA that I've met so far have NOT been that type :)

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Those are the ones i don't want to see moving to Missouri. Fortunately, all the ones from CA that I've met so far have NOT been that type :)

dumb. start publishing when stuff happens.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Def not my part of CA. lol but I live close enough to L.A. that I know the type

😂

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Haha! wonder if one day they'll "see" how ridiculous this all was.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TX girl here...
when my daughter's friend asked me to use stupid pronouns
in my own home when I was hosting a meal for them

I said

Get used to Yall

That's all I am doing - not changing language for noone

Hey Yall!

Worked

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Californians Move to Texas | Episode 2: The Cookout - YouTube

Our Californian couple is back in Texas, and this time, they have to face their biggest culture shock yet: a Texas cookout. Will their marriage survive?Watch...

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I still don't feel good today since Sat., but this is efffin hilarious, gave me a hoot!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Hope you feel better soon Mare 🙏💖✨

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Welcome to my state...TEXAS...🤣😂🤣😂🤣

God bless Texas. 🤠

TS = 10:58 > 158.

“How must people be made aware of an alternate reality?”

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊😎😏😂

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

This video is so funny. 🤣🤣

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

I love Texas. Lifelong Texan here.

BUT WE DONT HAVE LEGAL WEED HERE

😭😭😭

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Elgin has it on 22 ballot! 😎😉

(1) Show this thread

I think think people who easily adopt these “crazy” ideas are not necessarily “human”.

my normie husband says democrats smell funny…🤣

“humans” instinctively want to be left “alone”. free to choose! and rebel against “constraints” and “rules”

these people👆 are transplants from another planet 🤦‍♀️

10:13 means rebellion 🖕
on 10:10 day! 🙌

I think think people who easily adopt these “crazy” ideas are not necessarily “human”.

my normie husband says democrats smell funny…🤣

“humans” instinctively want to be left “alone”. free to choose! and rebel against “constraints” and “rules”

these people👆 are transplants from another planet 🤦‍♀️

10:13 means rebellion 🖕
on 10:10 day! 🙌

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😆

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

When I moved for 3 yrs from TN down to Florida while my husband was at Homestead AFB it felt really strange for the Floridians to call me a Yankee!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

As Long as You Didn't Stay for Longer than 3 Years and then they would have called you a "DAMN YANKEE."

(1) Show this thread

Not a joke 🤣

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts