#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Transplants.

If I was going to move-
I would do research first to see what the environment would be like.
-An island, would I need shorts and flip flops.
- A mountain... wool sweaters and boots.
- Texas, Guns, hats and a good sense of community.
Anonup brings many different people together and forms a very unique community - We all have something to bring to the table.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

We do Charlie. Thanks.

and island life is also boat dependent is you want to get around or fish. I love the mountains, but you need a HUGE supply of stamina ... but really anywhere I've ever gone, there have always been the most wonderful people ... they just find you.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

"Where we are going, we won't need cars, Marty".
Doc in Back to the Future!

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE GO(L)DEN LIGHT OF GOD DESTROYS THE FED

A. U. is A Holo-Fractal, Multi-Dimensional (Q)uantum (Q)uilt--An All-Embracing UNI-VERSE-Al "SING"-U-LARITY "COMPOSED" of VIBRATIONAL Frequencies GROUNDED in the LI(Q)ID LIGHT of
the UNIVERSAL SPIRIT, Otherwise Known as GOD.

(A)(U) the ATOMIC Structure of GOLD

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

"We are stardust, we are GOlDen and we got to get ourselves back to the Garden" Woodstock by Joni Mitchell.

(1) Show this thread

Love this Charlie! 🙌🏻❤️
Late Mornin’ to Ya 🙏🏼🥰

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Hey Beverly, Late morning to you as well!
I love your meme and I have to reallocate it to the files to use at a later date!
Be well my friend, good to see you today!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Hi there big brother!!! Good to see you!...and you got it right on those places...also ...put BBQ, pigs in the blanket and kolaches on our Texas list😊...hugs to you 💞😘

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Good morning, little sister!
That is so funny, I almost put BBQ on this list... Great minds lol...
Hugs back at you and you are never more than a thought away! Love you, Sis....

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Unlike many other social media platforms we actually try to help one another.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

We do try to help one another...
I cannot compare, because this is the only social site I am on, but this place is home for me!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are getting closer to the most fun part, creating a new world!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

creating is CORRECT - and we will!
Love it.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

100% Nana ...💖 it'll be ours for the creating

(4) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gun's included in all scenarios.

Always...

an armed society is a polite society.

(3) Show this thread

i just want to laugh and color with the kids🕊🤍✨️

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I am with you on that.
Like Q said, "you have forgotten how to play".
The simplicity of sitting with kids and friends and just having a good time like coloring, or making gifts for other people. It strengthens our sense of community and bonding.
Good to see you this morning, my awesome friend!

(1) Show this thread