#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Transplants.

lol! šŸ˜‚ Weā€™re not all complete imbecileā€™s here in CA. There are a lot of really amazing God and people lovin patriots in this state, that are holding the line against some of the strongest spiritual adversaries. Highest cost of living ect. As Iā€™ve said before, CA must be really important to the deep state demons for them to literally mind screw the fine people of this state enough to make them wanna tuck-tale and run! But God the Father says, ā€œHe put me here. He chose where I would reside, have my crops, my fields and livestock, even who Iā€™d marry and my awesome children!ā€ Therefore, I have more authority here in CA than I would elsewhere. Just as you have greater authority where you live. And Iā€™m not givinā€™ up unless God tells me to! I declare this state will be one of the most mind blowing beautiful transformations! CA aka the ā€œGolden stateā€ will be a beacon of light and hope in this, the greatest Country on Earth! IN JESUS NAME! May it be established unto me! āš”ļøšŸ™Œāš”ļø

In response Vincent KennedyāŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Comofhosts in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stories & Songs, click on at the bottom under it