Three PayPal accounts closed. Shall I do the last one...? A few things that only take PayPal.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

God , country , family , trump. WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

just closed mine and gave them a good reason why lololol

Do It M.!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

just closed mine. 👍

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Fook PayPal. Go woke go broke.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

do it

Q#2305 - only drop with PAYPAL mentioned

Q#2305 Oct 01, 2018 3:42:31 PM EDT

Simple.
We made it public.
Operation closed and cleaned.
Coincidence post drop?
Coincidence No Name [exact 30]?
Coincidence Sen. Graham activated?
In the end, you will be 'shocked' to learn what you've 'essentially' witnessed.
Think NYC bomber 'fireworks' hours prior.
WWG1WGA!
Q

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Deleted them all. Not playing around.

I ousted mine a few months back

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

If the boat is going down, its always good to jump early and get away from the suck.

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

closed all ours... DONE!!!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

deleted mine this morning

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I am surprised so many bigger and big accounts remained open when my little one - connected to my small website - got locked and suspended almost 2 years ago.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I only had a credit card stored in my account. Like you said, sometimes some purchases only take PayPal. I deleted the card from the account.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

same

(1) Show this thread

why take the chance! close it!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

PULL THE PLUG... DRAIN IT

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Do it. Fookum.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana hasn't gotten around to closing mine yet but I will, I never kept any money in it anyway just used it to send pmts, but I removed my card and told them stop all pmts.
I think I only had one membership left there and I had paid for it for a year and never used it!
Bye Bye Pay Pal.

My next question is who else to use?
I have had some companies using something called Stripe that has been ok.
I have not heard good things about Venmo either tho.

God , country , family , trump. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

check out Glorifi have heard good things

(1) Show this thread

YES DROP THEM ALL !!!!!!!!

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

PayPal accounts are closed here.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm doing the same, but some patreon accounts seem to only take Paypal.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

i would be concerned about debit card attached... better ck our account..
maybe use my cash app card.
Husband doesn't post anything anywhere but I surely do...

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

IMO, I would close all of them. Send a message that we will NOT tolerate being fined for speaking the truth!! I also wouldn't risk them taking up to $2500 out of your account if they decide you spoke misinformation. That's THEFT!

Do you know which calendar year that we should be following?...ethiopian...gregorian...or julian...from what i have seen the ethiopian year is 2015

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Wow.. They have to be going down. Why would places only take Paypal??? Colluding????🤔

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You have been deplatformed from so many services surprised they even let you have one.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Obviously I must try harder to cause offence and spread misinformation...

(1) Show this thread