THE MED BED
TRUMP ON JUNE 14 SAID , "WITHIN A YEAR'S TIME, OR SO, ALMOST ALL HOSPITAL PROCEDURES WILL BE OBSOLETE."

EVERY CITY WILL HAVE MANY MEDICAL BEDS AND TESLA CHAMBERS CAPABLE OF HEALING AND REPAIRING DNA ALONG WITH CURING ALL AILMENTS.

AGE REGRESSION (up to 30 years)
NO MORE CANCER
NO MORE AUTISM

NO NEED FOR VACCINES

NO MORE DEFICIENCIES

TRUMP DOING MORE FOR HUMANITY THEN LAST 10 PRESIDENTS COMBINED.

MED BEDS HAVE ABILITY TO REGROW ORGANS OR LIMBS THAT ARE MISSING USING LIGHT SPECTRUMS AND FREQUENCIES. www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zV7VEVst7c.

THE BEST IS YET TO CO

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Also just wait until the Celestial Chamber (not available yet)and the replicators come out-http://eventistellari.altervista.org/ev/index.php/it/5g/1200-new-technology-celestial-chamber-free-energy-replicators

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

im So Thankful im handicapped from a head on collision with Great pain i am looking forward to those beds Praise God

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS IS PART OF THE ( NESARA ) ROLL OUTS !!

me

AMEN TO THAT! Im so so happy im tearing up! MY DAD WOULD STILL BE HERE IF ONLY HE HAD ACCESS TO IT IN 2010. THIS TECHNOLOGY WAS AVAILABLE, JUST KEPT IN SECRET SO PHARACUTICAL COMPANYS COULD ROB US BLIND. THE GOVERMENT HELPED KILL MY FATHER. I SO MISS HIM!

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

dont know if Im quite buying into this.. Ive read up on it and it says it could make an 80 yr old 30 again and able to have kids again.. that pretty much means no more death if the whole body can be rejuvinated and all ailments cured.. So I dont quite buy this one.

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

Thanks for this wealth of information. It's an exciting time to be alive!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

This is the main reason I want things to change ASAP. I have some family members with serious conditions I'd like to see cured. (I could use a tune-up myself.) I just hope this stuff is brought out soon.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Video is very much in depth, 2h worth, and I'm only getting bits of it ... we've been conditioned by movies with similar themes. However, I did catch that it would be 10 years, due to the push back from hospitals losing business as well as upper uppers not being fully on board to fund it, since it does bring up some ethical issues.

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

I'm pregrateful for this. Every person in my family is sick, autism, major organs failing,nervous system disorders, autoimmune.Untreatable stuff. I feel like most of my adult life was stolen. It would be such a blessing to have it back. Everything President Trump has said has come true.

No details but my youngest son needs this so much. 💛✨

Here is some more info to search for your son

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/07/30/judy-bates-jared-rand-and-breakthrough-technologies/

Will pray for you and your son, Lisa (easy name for me to remember;)

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Sending prayers

(2) Show this thread

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

I need it now. I am dying.

(3) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

This is a great post. Thank you.
I'm seeing more med bed info lately which is really exciting!
We are manifesting the releasing of the hidden cures!

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

I will see what else I have on Medi Beds - a lot of response!

(1) Show this thread

British citizen. Sovereign being, Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist. Pug owner, Metaphysics & quantum theory. Justice. Truth warrior.

Now that's what you call ET technology!

In response Dee West to her Publication

👽 Definately "off-world"

(1) Show this thread

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

this really makes me so happy... i injured my knee pretty bad a couple weeks back. going to meet w ortho surgeon Tuesday but I'll refuse surgery. in Ohio we have to pre screen for covid before any medical procedures and I'll refuse so it will ultimately lead to them refusing me!

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

Yeah, when they started the 'lockdown' shit in March 2020, I gave up my physio appointments for someone who "needs it more than me" - the secretary was shocked and they called me a couple times to get me back in, but, ....wear a mask, wait outside until we text you, fill out this tracking form, blah blah blah - not happening!
I hope with ice, rest and stretch you can hold on - it shouldn't be much longer now! I will pray for you siStar!

(1) Show this thread

all about what you speak of

https://thegalacticfederation.com/10-06

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Thank you, Daniel, for sharing!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Alien technology

(2) Show this thread

Formally Juliedeplorable on Twitter.

i cannot wait. my husband needs it bad. watched him die 6 years ago on the hospital bed. they revived him. then had a rare blood cancer. took chemo then got nueropathy. then had open heart surgery 6 months ago. my mom and daughter could use it also. love and light.

In response Julie Shaffer to her Publication

🙏Thank you for sharing this with me - I hope your husband is first in line! Just think, in 3-5 minutes he could be "30" years again with no pain, no struggle. Hold the image in your mind/heart often and we will keep him, and all of you, in our prayers until it all manifests in the NOW.

(1) Show this thread

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

I'm hoping for this. My son is autistic. Weve controlled it through diet. He's not had gluten or dairy since he was two. Despite doing this, he still has autistic symptoms. They are greatly reduced, but still present. All I ever wanted as a Mom was a normal life for him. I'll die happy if he's taken care of.

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Sounds great! But we cant even make way to who's President yet...and so many other things. Cant wait to see it all unroll!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana cant wait for this one! New disc!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

All praise and glory to our Heavenly Father!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Yes, exactly what we were told "heaven on earth" "thy kingdom come" (it's coming here this time) and "he will wipe every tear from our eyes"

God works through light and sound frequency - this tech is based on way God heals - but technical - Hallelujiah!!!

(1) Show this thread