Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

https://rumble.com/v1mx2ii-yeluvstrump.html

Yep, Kanye 2.0

Is he still alive? What else did Kim do to him?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

i think its still him, its amazing how a person changes inmany ways when they are free of handlers

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response LeLe John to her Publication

I think the Kardashian "machine" is creepy.

Kim thought she could totally control him via her control over the children.

Kekel Kardashian: There is a bizarre story from 1809 about a beautiful, dark-haired woman who strode through the deep forests of Armenia whose name was Kekel Kardashian, the great, great, great, great grandmother of Kim, Kourtney and company. At 19 years of age, she had just had her first child. Intent on making a better future for her offspring, Kekel sought out the Witch Clan of the Shikahogh Woods. In the Armenian forest, she came across some witches. She made a deal with them. She sold her soul and in return all of her future bloodline would be blessed with fame, fortune, and physical beauty...but nothing more. Witches? Kardashian curse?

Always at least a grain of truth in old stories.

And I can see them putting "curses" on men.

They are all weird control freaks.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Something is not right with them, I agree. Just go to the list of men associated with this group of women.

"The famous ladies themselves even talked about it during an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians., “The Kardashian curse is every male figure that comes and dates a Kardashian, their life kind of just goes downhill after that,” Kylie Jenner said. The ladies laughed it off, but you have to admit, their admission does make you think. Why do bad things seem to happen to all the men they date?"

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Yes, agree.

And it is not funny, nor is it something to brag about. It is creepy.

(1) Show this thread