Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

https://rumble.com/v1mx2ii-yeluvstrump.html

Yep, Kanye 2.0

Is he still alive? What else did Kim do to him?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

i think its still him, its amazing how a person changes inmany ways when they are free of handlers

I think the Kardashian "machine" is creepy.

Kim thought she could totally control him via her control over the children.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Kekel Kardashian: There is a bizarre story from 1809 about a beautiful, dark-haired woman who strode through the deep forests of Armenia whose name was Kekel Kardashian, the great, great, great, great grandmother of Kim, Kourtney and company. At 19 years of age, she had just had her first child. Intent on making a better future for her offspring, Kekel sought out the Witch Clan of the Shikahogh Woods. In the Armenian forest, she came across some witches. She made a deal with them. She sold her soul and in return all of her future bloodline would be blessed with fame, fortune, and physical beauty...but nothing more. Witches? Kardashian curse?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Always at least a grain of truth in old stories.

And I can see them putting "curses" on men.

They are all weird control freaks.

(1) Show this thread

i think ot all starts with the head of the family on this, she led her girls down this dark path. some dont realize how involved or deep Women can be involved in this. i agree ots become customary for women to ise children to control fathers. the courts and cps also to this to regular people. to ise the children as Pawns to control. im so ready for thos to be over so i can get my own children back.