Today I am doing the taxes we deferred. My mind isn't engaged with those taxes🙄 it's stuck here healing my light!

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

this is a fine place to heal your light💙deep blue, tiffany blue, creamy crunchy sand colors

I refuse to do ours. not doing it!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

My husband insist. He starts listing the things he stands to lose in his business that "aren't mine" and pay the bills. I won't lose him over taxes. Now, if he puts an alexia or Ring in my house for video...Im out👀

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

this makes me think of Anon Island secluded spot me well maybe God has someone still instore for mebis 63 to old too go looking to find love?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Never too old for love😊 Anon Island may be just the olace to find some real love😉

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

If IRS revealed in front of congress hearing that its voluntary, what does that make what they have done for decades...it’s called roberry/treason/crimes against the ppl, to make ppl think it’s been mandatory/law-part of constitution. There is nothing in there that makes our hard earned income to be taxed too, on top of all the taxes. It’s a UK crown privilidge (w/c America was enslaved under, until 45 made Queen walk behind him, signal for rtn pwr back to ppl/WW) to take a chunk to make them/minions rich off American ppl. https://youtu.be/jCRAAmjhxz8

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

can't wait till we get what was taken most of though they get every last one of them bastards that harmed the children and destroyed thousands upon thousands of lives

(1) Show this thread

much better way to spend your time 🥰

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

I stopped my 1040s since I left my old career. Surviving on my 401k, for the mission, as thats what my team said to get me thru the end of the plan. I paid my dues and they took a chunk of tax on 401k, when Income tax is Illegal. Know, it’s only voluntary, been revealed long ago, but ppl still cont due to fear. [They] only have cntrl over ones reality when u play into their system still. I get this mail stating I owe them 100k+ for the 4 yrs when I dont even have a job. But they claim its from my 401k, I said who’s robbing who. So I exercised my Art1/sec10 to payoff their Fake debt, to end their sick games, as my team said just send the silver coin to destroy the Fed, cuz apparently, need a system breaker GK to execute it for Mother GAIA. So their system of fraud can end, cuz I laid it all on intent letter that the PPL know & are awake on their scams and will no longer tolerate the old system. We the PPL are taking our freewill/sovereign back. ⚔️

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Cheers !

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

lookin’ good🍸

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

I do not consent.

I am a child of God
LOVE

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Ditto. Doing the taxes today. We got an extension, hoping the IRS would be hasta la vista by now.
But it sure makes me feel better to know Im in such good company today! ❤️❤️

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Lol I was hoping the same!!👊

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Heal away……

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That makes 2 of us, was really hoping that I would not have to do them ever again!
Perhaps thinking of my happy place there on the beach will make it flow better!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Still haven't done mine. Ticks me off to have to pay something I know isn't legal, but how do you fight them? They been after us since Obama was in office and they never let up. Argh!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Poperty taxes due 10/15. Waiting til tne last minute hoping the financial hoopla happens before I pay them.

This is called CONSENT.

In response 17Ways FromSunday to her Publication

We defer every year. We hate paying them. Taxation without representation at its finest. We have enough battles around us. I'm not adding the IRS to the list.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I had to do the same this week. My hubby said I had put them off long enough. This is legalized robbery. 😖

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I stopped paying taxes & reporting 2 years ago when Biden took office... Fuck them. Come & take it.

I've been waiting for the fight for 2 years... but no letters, no demands no bank account seizures... no agents knocking on my door.

Perhaps they're not in control anymore.

(1) Show this thread

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Still refusing to pay taxes. Fuck them…

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

us too!!

(1) Show this thread

VK postponed his taxes. Wonder what he is doong

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Right! My sil works fir the CPA we use so the hubs is stressing me so he doesn't stress her🙄 said I had since last December🙄

(1) Show this thread