I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Today I am doing the taxes we deferred. My mind isn't engaged with those taxesπŸ™„ it's stuck here healing my light!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I had to do the same this week. My hubby said I had put them off long enough. This is legalized robbery. πŸ˜–

I stopped paying taxes & reporting 2 years ago when Biden took office... Fuck them. Come & take it.

I've been waiting for the fight for 2 years... but no letters, no demands no bank account seizures... no agents knocking on my door.

Perhaps they're not in control anymore.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IKnowQUR in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response IKnow QUR to his Publication

My hubby is a black & white kinda guy, no gray area, doesn’t want to shed light and a possible audit, fines, etc. I’m a total rule breaker! 🀣🀣

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Same

(1) Show this thread