I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Today I am doing the taxes we deferred. My mind isn't engaged with those taxes🙄 it's stuck here healing my light!

I stopped my 1040s since I left my old career. Surviving on my 401k, for the mission, as thats what my team said to get me thru the end of the plan. I paid my dues and they took a chunk of tax on 401k, when Income tax is Illegal. Know, it’s only voluntary, been revealed long ago, but ppl still cont due to fear. [They] only have cntrl over ones reality when u play into their system still. I get this mail stating I owe them 100k+ for the 4 yrs when I dont even have a job. But they claim its from my 401k, I said who’s robbing who. So I exercised my Art1/sec10 to payoff their Fake debt, to end their sick games, as my team said just send the silver coin to destroy the Fed, cuz apparently, need a system breaker GK to execute it for Mother GAIA. So their system of fraud can end, cuz I laid it all on intent letter that the PPL know & are awake on their scams and will no longer tolerate the old system. We the PPL are taking our freewill/sovereign back. ⚔️

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it