#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we are so screwed. god help us

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

Were aren't screwed.

I have come to realize through 20 something years of research, being on the chans and the kun and following this "great awakening" that there are only two ways to classify things these days. The chess pieces have revealed to me that there is light and there is dark, and there is a definitive line between the two. Darkness, by definition is the absence of light. I have never, in my life, been closer to God than I am right now. That's the honest truth. No matter what happens on the battle field I put on my Armor of God daily and always walk toward the light.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Facts👊💖

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Amen. i can say the same no matter the outcome i can honestly say i have watch loved ones die been there as the soul leaves their body which forced me to understand the purpose of this life. The battle is in everyone light vs dark you cannot have one without the other those that take the path of light have a greater challenge than dark because it leads the way. God created both because of family. To be with God is the journey of overcoming the dark to enter his Kingdom. The sacrifice of his son was the gift to everyone because of the dark that resides in us. God Bless

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

Amen, me too! Whatever happens a Christian is a winner either way! This World is not my home, I'm just passing through!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Your post brought something to mind.
When I was in grade school, we were taught that white was the presence of all color and black was the absence of all color. This was based on whether or not they had the ability to reflect and absorb light. White reflecting all colors in the spectrum and black absorbing and not reflecting back.
By the time my kids got to grade school, maybe 10 years after me, they were teaching the opposite. Based on the fact that white showed no color, it was without and black being dark, it had all colors. None of it took into consideration how we see colors in a spectrum and varying light and length changes what color we see.
At this point? Who knows who is right? I have concluded that none of it matters, it’s all their game and I ain’t playing it anymore.
Sorry, this may only be interesting to me. It just got me thinking about all the games they’ve played for so long.

👉🎯👈🥳🎉🎡

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

👊

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

well said friend...I feel the same way - I have never in my life felt so close to God/source whatever you want to call it than I do now. I know he exists and have total faith that regardless of what may happen I will always be surrounded with his grace and love. I know there is a plan and I trust it. This does not mean I do not fight and pray - but I trust his plan for me

It´s exactly what the great awakening is / is about.

😃👍🙏✝️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

beep beep

Yes Thank You 💖 I feel that is nice to know different untold truths out there but defenetly the Best Truth to Know is God 👑🕊️💖✨ I Love You 💖

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Perfect. :)

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

This resonates with me - thank you for the affirmation.
God Bless you✨🙏

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌🙏❤️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Yes Lord. Thank you, because you helped me do the same.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Amen to that!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praise the Lord! God Bless! 🙏🙏🙏