#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we are so screwed. god help us

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

After four years invested and 10’s of thousands of hours studying, I’ve come to the conclusion that we are either one of two things: 1) everything is as we have been learning and exactly like it has been laid out to us and will end, after a very bumpy and crazy ride, in a nice place. Or 2) We are screwed. I’ve actually come to peace about it being either one of those

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I like the sound of that!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

'Were' Jewish gematria = 990 also = Seventeen (the word)
''Were' simple gematria =51 also = Michael

Interesting that as of today 'were ' has 2661 searches. That's alot of searches for a seemingly uninteresting, common word. Unless of course a whole bunch of people noticed VK used it wrong and went straight to gematria. Anons on duty.

(They) screwed tho, BIG time!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

tippy top shape
they fooked

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Is the extra (re) short for……😁

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Amen . they’re screwed

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I'm not worried.....I know we won.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

beep beep

(1) Show this thread

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

re?

trust the plan

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I have come to realize through 20 something years of research, being on the chans and the kun and following this "great awakening" that there are only two ways to classify things these days. The chess pieces have revealed to me that there is light and there is dark, and there is a definitive line between the two. Darkness, by definition is the absence of light. I have never, in my life, been closer to God than I am right now. That's the honest truth. No matter what happens on the battle field I put on my Armor of God daily and always walk toward the light.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Night Shift to her Publication

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Facts👊💖

(19) Show this thread

❤️❤️

❤️❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Rewired thru Spirit . Gitch it up

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

A Double NeGative Makes A Positive.

should we dump our phones ipads?

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

One step at a time .
Brave new World lies ahead from what I hear .