The vibrations are getting more intense as the pieces get into a closer proximity to one another.
Kanye showing up is perfect timing.
Just feels right as rain.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Rain could put out the fires in Canada.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Here's a pic I thought you might like...Yes Kanye is back LOL Here's Kanye's new girl bringing the COW neck back in a YUGE way LOL and Kanye bringing back the SHOCK (Shoe-sock) LMAO

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Billie Myers - Kiss The Rain (Official Video) - YouTube

Music video by Billie Myers performing Kiss The Rain. (C) 1997 Universal Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.#BillieMyers #KissTheRain #Vevo

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

👍

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

love a good rainSTORM

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

😃👍

(1) Show this thread

account back with a welcome back from EM

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes! Right as rain.
NCSWIC

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

It does.
Right as rain.
No brakes on the train.
🙏
💙

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

Rain you say ?

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Perfect timing... in a plan everything is perfect... trust the Plan!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Is this what is causing the headaches and intense ringing in my ears? It has been bad the last 2 weeks. 🥵

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

am i supposed to feel bad for Ye VK ? cause i don’t.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I think more shepherds will come forward. They just have to believe in themselves and take that one last step towards the light. We can see in our personal lives there are still a few sleeping. Good people, but sleeping people.....let's just pray that their ego has not gotten the best of them and they will open their eyes. I told someone the other day that the smartest thing I could say was I don't know everything. That I always leave a door open so I can get out.....just in case I'm wrong. I hope they chew on that and put it in their back pocket and remember that when the time is right.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Night Shift to her Publication

🧡

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

If there are any lurkers who know stuff, they better start singing like canaries. JS>

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

The Oracle - Matrix. Have a cookie. I promise by the time you finish eating it, you will be right as rain.

“What storm, Mr. President?”

VK on TS a couple of days ago —

https://truthsocial.com/users/RealVincentKennedy/statuses/109116143435340644

Pieces are falling right into place.

“You’ll find out”
@realDonaldTrump

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

My Fellow Americans.......

(17) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

💜

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvnYmWpD_T8
He broke thru that camille programming to tell the truth.

Prince - Purple Rain (Official Video) - YouTube

Timestamps:0:00 Intro1:10 Verse 11:56 Chorus2:30 Verse 23:05 Chorus3:39 Verse 34:13 Chorus4:48 Guitar Solo and OutroI do not own this video nor do I claim o...

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Just+feels+right+asJust+feels+right+as+rain+rain.

American Davidic
Bloodline Taking Back
Gods Kingdom On Earth 482

Its Better To Light A
Candle Than Curse The
Darkness 482

He Is Jesus Of Nazareth
The Keeper Of Keys And
Kings 482

Extinction Of Humanity
Will Not Materialise 482

Stargates Are Intense
Vortexes Or Portals 482

You Are One Of Those Who
Will Be Raptured Soon 482

Nineteen Thirteen Is When
The Bank Took Control 482

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

💧948
Mar 15, 2018 7:39:35 PM EDT
Extreme efforts to kill login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.
Enjoy the show.
Bring the RAIN!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

earlier this week, "dead cat bounce" went through my mind.......those synchs are on the rise now.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Slow drips become a flood.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

💧4212
Rain coming.
Bring the pain.
You'll know when.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Take a cookie, you will feel right as rain.

Drop 626
Chatter exploding.
Change of narrative will be required.
[-4][-5]
Public to awaken [mass-start].
Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE.
FAKE>REAL.
BLIND>20/20.
KILL_CHAIN.
Where we go one, we go ALL>
Q

Matrix veil hunter. Still trying to find the patriots I followed. #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #TrumpWon #USA

Kayne has a gift for manifesting desired vibrations through intention. You can feel it.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Your APL jumped from 9.36 to 9.399 in the last hour.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Correction:
Previous APL 3.369
Current APL 3.399

(2) Show this thread