Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

January 29, 2024

DefconLevel.com is now reporting that the Middle East is now at#Decon1

USA and rest of the world is now at#Defcon2

Curious that I haven't seen/heard anything about this from MSM.

Link for more info:

----> www.DefconLevel.com

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Interesting timing for your post 🤔

DEFCON1

1 DAY LATER - death con 3

Now the term "death con 3" is everywhere...

If there are no coincidences...

Again... 🤔🤔

Depends on which country is histing😛

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Bring out the Bingo cards! The spaces are filled with nuclear war scenarios. When a player doesn’t have something for the spot that is called, they drink a fireball shooter. Rather than the winner yelling Bingo, the hit a button that triggers the emergency alert.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

lol! i am an introvert. if i am at that party at all, you crashed my house and i am wearing sweatpants. ill trade my chamomile for green tea to get into the spirit.

Enjoying the show with man's original best friend.

Dress whites and sunblock...

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Dancing, lots of dancing!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

watch the movie war games....haha

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

Plenty of this...

make sure to invite the right people lol

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Grab your popcorn ... 🍿🍾🥂

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

well kinda burned out on popcorn.........some nacho's perhaps? organic blue corn chips with melted cheese and some high quality greek yogurt - black olives, chopped scallions perhaps?

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

🤣

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Iodine pills and some of that old time religion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLrcKHKtV5g

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

It would be like a Hurricane party (yes they do that) but invite
only smart people so it won't be like a Hurricane party

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

you could play the healing vibes of VK’s Spotify playlist.

Loud preferably! 🕶

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Keep low lighting and hand out those glow sticks, lol 😂

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

on are hands knees praising and worshiping the Great i am the kings of kings 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, definitely host it in your basement and serve iodine in shot glasses.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

pajama's and ice cream👍👍

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Only ONE, Keep your head down!

Don't stick your head up in the middle of a gun fight!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Your place please. I’ve never been to Europe.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Plenty of weed
Good music (instruments of guests) in case of blackout
Wine but no whine
Blankets & cozy times under the stars
Direct eye contact conversation (in candlelight if needed)
High fives because we’re all amazing human beans

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Love it!!!

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I picture everyone hugging each other and crying for joy. Praying. Singing. Dancing.💞👍🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

printer ink and chocolate, at least that's what my appetite is for... do you have any?

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Embarrassingly overstocked after years of prep.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

essential!

(1) Show this thread