#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Someone posted earlier-I should have saved it- that an act was signed in 2019 which makes it so a president who is "leaving" office still has control of the military for an additional 60 days. Could be why Flynn said the military isn't in control, because Trump is still in control either way. I still believe that we're going to see a Myanmar-type situation unfold here in the US. Remember: the military is the only way.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

If you're on PC, could you go into your browser history and see if you can find that message and share it here?

Yeah, I even clicked on the link and read it. Gimme a minute to find it.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

You're amazing!! Thank you

Awesome thank you!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

You're welcome.

(1) Show this thread