My father is a 20 year oral cancer survivor, which for that kind of cancer is remarkable. He never smoked or drank and doctors aren't sure why he ended up with it since he didn't have associated risk factors. The radiation ruined his facial bones, fried his salivary glands making it hard to chew/swallow, he lost most of his teeth and the jaw bone has been disintegrating for years. He started having some more health concerns about 10 months ago with facial numbness but all of his tests came back normal. He persisted because symptoms were getting worse. He found out tonight that the cancer has returned and the tumor appears to be quite large. 😢 Family is very stressed and emotional right now because the doctors kept saying nothing was wrong. How could something so large be missed repeatedly? He is a man of deep faith, but tonight, he, my mom, myself and my sisters are devastated.

Would be so grateful for extra prayers right now. Thank you. 🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Lord Jesus we ask your comfort and peace upon this family. Guide them Lord to a cure for this cancer. Heal him miraculously if that is your will Lord. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏
Alkaline diet, cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment
Try Ivermectin or Fenbenzole

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

I prayed for all of you. I have been there with my late husband. Sending love.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Linda Smith to her Publication

Thank you for the prayers Linda. I am sorry about your husband, sending love ❤️ in return. God bless you! 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

I’m late seeing this but sending you and your family prayers from across the miles. 🙏🙏🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Sending love and healing prayers

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for your dad, you and your family.
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

Thanks Susie🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

Praying for a perfect outcome in all ways for your father and your family along with peaceful faith in the Good Lord. Remember to look for miracles. 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

I believe in miracles.😊 Blessings to you🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

😞 sending you a lot of prayers. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Thanks so much 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

😞 sending you a lot of prayers. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Lord God, I pray, in the precious name of Jesus, that you grant this man mighty healing in Your Name. I pray for all cancer in his body be destroyed & his recovery be quick. I pray for his family, hope and peace in their hearts. Grow them all to love You more. In Jesus' name and for His sake. Amen

In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication

Amen🙏🏼
Thank you😊

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prayers and a huge virtual hug.
#prayerteam

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Thanks 😊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Sending you love and strength❤️🙏🏻

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Thanks Irene 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

floridasharkman.com Has quite a bit of stuff on cancer treatments. 🙏

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Bookmarked and forwarded! 👍🏻
Thanks 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Maybe go take a look at the ivermectin protocol on https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscussion. Listen to a couple of chats (Wed & Sun 7 pm EST & all past chats are posted). Many positive cancer testimonials. God Bless!

In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication

Thanks! I joined that channel and forwarded to my mom. :)

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your father and your family
🙏🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you so much! 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏 prayers for your father.

In response Light Warrior to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God bless your family !

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thanks Cindy 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Just a citizen patriot trying to understand and get to the truth of our world. Finally decided to join after following along time.

Praying for you and your family. I am sorry to hear this. 😞

In response Carla Zillman to her Publication

Thank you Carla 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

I’m so sorry to hear this:( I am a 18 yr cancer survivor myself and I just found out last week I have cancer again (2nd new cancer and I’m only 40!) so I know the feeling all too well. I’m focusing on Spontaneous Remissions now and the works of Dr Joe Dispenza and others. It’s a shot in the dark but there are miracles to be found which means they’re possible. prayers for your Father and family in this time!

In response Danny James to his Publication

🙏🙏

In response Danny James to his Publication

🙏

(3) Show this thread

🙏❤️