Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

It's way passed time for the latter... LET'S FOOKIN GO!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

😂 love it! yes he is.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

🤣 I'm surprised Al Gore hasn't been suicided yet.🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In days of old, this would be the time to say,
"I smell Blood"

Sorry had a little flash back!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You're not the only one Nana !

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I'm not a judge, I wish Elon the best with his maker!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I think we're seeing Elon 2.0. His appearance has drastically changed.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Lol😭😭😭❤️

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Anons right now

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.
Failure to control.
MSM is dead.
#internetbillofrights
Q

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Centralization is a weakness... take over the hub - you control everything connected to it.

Using their weapon against them.

'cheap' and 'convenient' must bo longer be the sole drivers - otherwise we will continuously put ourselves back into this vulnerable situation.

(2) Show this thread

Elon gives me VK vibes

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Me too...had an experience with my last twat account. Vk was on it at the time...few months ago...remember@kimrunner ?

(1) Show this thread

hey - was just looking for your me again acct on twit but it's gone.
what's your new one? or are you just read only?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Just stayed logged into last one I had...keep checking to see if those aholes release me 🤣🤣🤣 Haven't tried in a while..kept getting suspended before I could even make a profile lol

(1) Show this thread

I agree!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I remember when Kobayashi gave us that feature on WeGo.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Are you still active on WEGO@vicentkennedy ?

(10) Show this thread