Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Nope matter what you think of him...Elon is hilarious and lit sometimes

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1578188951588073472?s=20

I remember when Kobayashi gave us that feature on WeGo.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Are you still active on WEGO@vicentkennedy ?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Aww.❤️WeGo. I need to visit my old peeps.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

WeGo seems like a life time ago now.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

I Spell-Check My own Self !

🧐🧐🧐

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Can we please get an edit button on AU?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

For misspellings on here, we all about loce on AU. On twat sometimes you read back your tweet after posting and realize you need to calm down...other times it's BRING IT ON MF!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

See...misspellings...meant to type love. I even read it twice before I hit send lol

(2) Show this thread

Good feature