Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Im so ANNOYED! Pissed off that this POS who’s brain doesn’t work looking for Jackie and takes orders from the Easter Bunny is talking with Venezuela?! WTF Man! Action needs to happen now! Id love to have a convo with DeSantis who saw first hand how this DEMENTED man is! Im a Trump fan to the end but how much longer can we last with this stolen 2020 vote being allowed to RUIN USA?! Patriots Please Inspire Me! Im fading!😪😪😪

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

VK Spotify#11

My Hero VK liking my post has made my day! God Bless you Sir!🙏🏼🙌🏻🥰

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gatachica in this post can reply

🤍

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

It feels like a great big hug, doesn't it? 😉
WWG1WGA 🤗 WORLDWIDE

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I Felt/Feel The same Way!😤
TKXQ VK

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You will realize you are the hero.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy we may be the hero but you my anon friend have taught me so much. you are awesome my dear

(12) Show this thread