#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

and what italian did you swipe that ss from lol

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Hey Kim, I just wanted to share this lovely timing.. I read your post here just as I saw a ss of your post from last Oct. Honestly needed to hear this today, navigating through some rough seas but keeping Faith ❤️🙏 super big Thank You & lots of love!

P.S. Speaking of Italian, instantly thought of Matthew ~ LOOP ♾️💚 and hope he's doing great over there!

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

ha...me, too! and thought great don't want to start that rumor up again :) VK is dark mode anyway so has to be a SS.

More importantly, thanks for sharing. Love that you kept it!
It's such a great message for sure. Sorry, you're having a hard time. It happens to all of us whether we show it outwardly or not. Lean on us when you need to. You know we are always here for you C!
Sending you much love and good vibes!

Very much appreciated, I feel that love!
If there was ever a day I could ask for prayers, today would be that day. Family is on the verge of falling apart, but at the same time I know its a culmination of years in disharmony. I know it all has its purpose, and I'm usually quick to focus on the positive, but this is one morning where I'm sitting here alone in a sea of tears that just don't stop. It hurts. But fook I know we've all been through so much, so my struggles seem miniscule. Moving onwards and upwards, thankful for all the support and blessings we have. Thanks again for your kind words, you give me hope in the midst of darkness!

Only people mentioned by @Casey_AK_Patriot in this post can reply

Prayers up @casey_ak_patriot

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Big loving Thank You 🥲🙏 I feel so much strength in our united prayers together, just thank you ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Casey give yourself a hug not sure what your battles are but will be keeping you in my prayers. I am sorry you are going through a tough time. keep your chin up brighter skies are on the horizon

In response Jmm Mahorn to her Publication

Thank youuu ❤️❤️ so much, I paused for a self hug and realized how much I needed it. I am so humbled by all this support and prayers, pure love 🙏 God bless you and thank you, prayers are helping me see so much light through this phase.

(1) Show this thread

I’m praying for you. Let me know if you need anything. ❤️🙏

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

Thank you from my heart🙏❤️ I knew this breaking point would come, inevitable so to speak.. yet, that pain was hard to see through. I am so thankful for everyone here and all the true loving support. God comes through, showing me again Love and Truth is the way. I may be at step 1 again but gladly facing challenges as my true self. You know how we've spoke of just not being able to be that fake facade of a person we sometimes were around others? Well, its along those lines where those closest to me really want me to change back, to be like I used to be, to enjoy the things I used to like (tv shows distractions nonsense noise etc.) but I am not that. I am not the same and I am not willing to go back into a passive sleeper mode. Prayers are guiding me to continue in strength to stand up for my own Spirit, my soul, and who I am today. I love you brother, and I'm sorry I've been more quiet recently, but we know TBIYTC ❤️✨️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Dear Heavenly Father i humbly ask to send angels to watch over this family as they navigate trouble waters we lift you upon high understanding you will never give us more than we can handle forgive us where we fall short as we know in our hearts you are with us. Thank you for your son Jesus who took the burden of sin away from our sinful nature i pray Amen

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Your prayer means so much to me.. in tears really I don't have much for words at the moment but please feel my gratitude 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Luke 12:53
"The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

Know that this is temporary. Be strong through these difficult times and know we are so close to seeing all of this come to an end and that there is a beautiful life for us all on the horizon. The time is near, hold on tight to what you have.

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

Thank you ❤️🙏 so much from my heart.. your words are comforting and reassuring too. I love that you shared this verse, I had just read this same one very recently. I felt it, you know the truth of the statement, the tumultuous nature in each of these relationships.. pondering the purpose while giving it all to God. Grateful, He Knows.

(1) Show this thread

Casey :"so my struggles seem miniscule"

Not true! You mention darkness - I'm having a hard time here too. Been thru the trenches, and still in deep, daily wondering when it will let up.
But your struggles are NOT miniscule. Because they are yours... and this is not a competition.

Just wanted to say that, I'm not exactly in a place to give you sunshine and lollipops but sometimes, at least for me, it actually helps to commiserate with others.

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

I needed to hear this and I am leaning into you with a smile saying thank you, both for speaking truth and being real in the dark. I'm good on lollipops :) its too raw to sugar coat and I'm not running away or trying to distract myself from the pain. That's really what it is, when I look at it true, its not sadness anger or fear, its straight pain. Granted it will pass, but hey I'm really glad you said this because most times, I stop myself from expressing these struggles. I just want you to know, I felt this strength through your words that's incredible, Warrior. You know what's not here, is fear. It's simply us being us, the best way we know how in each moment. Big love sis ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

I love you dearly! we all do! you’re never alone! message me if you ever need anything! im always here to listen! sometimes things fall apart so better things can come together ❤️ (its not easy). you deserve happiness! you are loved! sending you a huge hug love!

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

I love you, sis. I was so happy to see your name pop up today, I been outta sorts but I hear you and feel that hug!!! I knew after I said it, that 'alone' I meant is only physical, very strange though there was noone around, noone else showed up for work and just abnormally absent of physical beings around. I'm thankful God gave me this time, this day, to feel and clear out lots of history.. ready to close this chapter but I feel like I'm here, with my boot hovering over a very thin lake of ice.. at any time I could shatter that ice but do I fall in? Do I continue to tip toe gently over the surface or wait for it to melt? I been hovering for too long, and seeing where God is clearing the path. In the meantime, super thankful for everyone here, you all are really my spiritual support system for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Gods got you... vibe up... you are amazing and have helped so many... will pray for you for further guidance and strength🙏🕊

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Uplifting you in prayer Casey. Love and Light to you🙏💓
Stay armoured up hon, we are almost at the Finish line. Leave it in God's hands to work on their hearts. Alot can change in a moment and I believe that 'aha' 'suddenly' moment is coming soon. It's when we are at the precipice that we awaken and embrace change.
This really is Biblical and GOD can and will breath New Life into your family.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏😤

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

Sending love and prayers your way Casey🙏 Keep your chin up.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Thank you, thank you brother 🙏🙏 more appreciated than words can express. Your words bring strength and comfort to my heart ❤️ thank you and God bless you!!

(1) Show this thread

anytime...and it's ok to have those days.
if we don't have the dark, we can't appreciate the light.
and just know, that is only temporary. I know you know that.
Have your day or two...just don't stay there too long bc, as they say, this too shall pass. ♥️

I need a bumper sticker that says
THIS TOO SHALL PASS
It's true, it really is. Thanks again Kim, loving our way through this mighty Storm!

(1) Show this thread