Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

and NO news
I'm sure no recording of the call either.

#Treason
#MoneyLaundering

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

What are we seeing?

TREASON…………

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

🐑🎥😅

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

I doubt that Russia is going to let that happen. I expect he and his Nazi's will take the money and resettle somewhere in the US with the Biden Admins support. Let's not forget Operation Paper Clip.

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

f****** Liars.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Yeah, I call bullShit. Dude, I paid 8 fucking dollhairs for 1 pound of hamburger. EIGHT fucking dollhairs. We ain't, "livin" large over here...
Gots a small bag if XRP, so...
I'm RICH, just waitin'.⌚

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This President thing is paying off way better than his Live Cam gig.

😞

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

#625 SEC ...hmmmm 🤔 Gary Gensler?

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

No one ever talks about that perfect phone call Trump had with the Ukranian President...da heck...come on normies Russia Russia Russia 😄

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

1313 then 1415 so next is 1616? Lol

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Shitshow getting thick🙄

Is the Big Buy still getting 10%?

only $60 million went to Democrats second fav money laundering destination, Puerto Rico, and it actually had a hurricane.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I sent them a message from all of us. 🤣

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

.this

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

as [they] continue to file dutifully into the trap(s) set for [them]...anons be like, 'when you know, you know' 🤗 thanks, @VK!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

I see a 5:5 and 11.3 . I love numbers

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

did Ukraine sack another lawyer

Meaningful

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

on your mark, get set, manifest!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Babylon Bee suggestion! 🎯

Hurricane-Ravaged Florida Town Raises Ukraine Flag
So Congress Will Send Aid

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🎯

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🤣👍

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Assets in place.
Q

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

All of the players left holding billions of US fiat currency are not going to be happy
SOON!
Billions of worthless fiat money in the hands of the deceivers. 🤣😂

God has a way with evil deceivers for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

What happened to taking care of Florida first? Should take priority!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I wonder if the big guy got his normal 10%? 🤔

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

Big Guy better get his 10% 🤣

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Florida, got a fly over. Thanks Mr. Resident

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

So many villians in this movie, glad to know that#GodWins