For those who believe in the power of prayer, I am in need of prayers for my youngest daughter Sophie. My husband is on the way to the hospital with her, she is extremely suicidal and frightened. She has bipolar disease, and this will be her 7th trip to a mental hospital in 6 years.

She developed gastric issues after the vax, and this has made her psych issues worse. She is trying so hard to believe that God has her in his grasp, but she is feeling so defeated and crushed. Prayers that the docs can help with both issues. Thank you so much.🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

🙏❤️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we ask for your healing touch upon Sophie. May she be calmed by your presence and healed by your touch. Send your angels of protection around her and give her your peace. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you! Amen.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Please Sweet Jesus, hold the precious girl in your healing hands. Let her know you are there with her, surrounding her with your love. Still the fear and anxiety that has her in its grip . In Your precious name I pray. Amen. Love and hugs sent your and her way. 💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

Pains me to hear this. Maybe find something to do that will take her thoughts in a different direction, whether horseback riding or other activity, provided her health is ok to do so. I pray that God's love and comfort will embrace her in this difficult time.

Only followers of this user (@kingsdaughter) can see their posts

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

🙏May God place his blessings on your dear daughter, Sophie.

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Prayers sent 💖🙏

Jesus, would you come with your healing power, and hold this child’s hand? As you cast out the spirits of darkness that affecting her mind and body, guide her to the wisdom that your love is with her and that your Glory is everlasting. Guide her into the realization that you never left her and remain steadfastly by her side as she fights back against what ails her.
All Pain and Fear, GO NOW!
I command the Spirit of Infirmity to Go, and Holy Spirit, I Release your Peace!
In Jesus’ name Amen.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

Thank you for this wonderful prayer.🙏

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

Amen

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Praying she makes it through this episode, AND
that you both embrace holistic healing and run as fast away from doctors, and vaccinations, as you can. Blessings!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

prayers going up for your daughter
In Jesus Holy Name I ask that HIS Divine Mercy and Holy Spirit wash over and take control of Sophie’s mind Amen 🙏

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

🙏🏻❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Prayers up for Sofie and her family🙏🙏🙏. God please heal and comfort Sofie and her family during this trying time. Remind them in that special way of yours just how much you love them. ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏😤

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

prayers for her and your entire family! may God and his angel army do what they do best! sending you and her big hugs and lots of love! in Jesus’ name, Amen!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🙏🏼🤍

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying without ceasing for Sophie and your family! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies, blessings and lots of love! 🕊💗✨

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🙏💖✨🕊️💫

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Prayers Sent!!

Stay Strong!
You Got This Warrior!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God please protect Sophia from harm keep her in your arms and heal her. Prayers sent to a loving child.

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😗🤍🙏🏻🕊

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Prayers sent..🙏🕊✝️

sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Prayers from Norway. Stay strong, throw it all on to Him. He hears all our prayers.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!!!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏 Please God touch her child.

I had success with nutrition & supplements in weaning myself off antidepressents. Research natural helps & see if there is a path already thru this wwilderness. Praying for your answer to materalize! ❤