Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I am having a party lol

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

🙏🙏!!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Found it
These two appear to be linked

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Thanks that's perfect piece to the puzzle.
How many could there be :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Here are a couple of things which make me wonder would be part of the scare event.

black·out
[ˈblakˌout]

a suppression of information, especially one imposed on the media by government:
"the total information blackout on the series of meetings"
synonyms:
suppression · silence · censorship · reporting restrictions · cutoff

OR

a period when all lights must be turned out or covered to prevent them being seen by the enemy during an air raid:
"people found it difficult to travel in the blackout"

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Oh Lordy ... ain't that the God's Truth !!!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Not boring that's for sure!! Happy dance 🕺 time.

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Helping others to get up from their knees will not be boring. It will be a monumental task from God. Awakened Ones will have their arms filled with compassion for others who will prayerfully be slowly awakening from a deep and dark sleep. God Bless us ALL with "Compassion"

im thinking VK said boring bc we will still be on AnonUp, somehow 😎🦊

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I live in Florida, not far from the devastation caused by Hurricane Ian. Generally, I'm grateful my area was very lucky, sustaining not much damage and more inconvenience like delayed trash pickup and long waits for contractors to come fix fences. I've been watching some forums like Nextdoor and other Facebook websites, and some people are losing their minds because their recycling pick up has been suspended until further notice while they pick up debris instead, or if the trash pickup is late. What the heck are these people going to do when their precious internet goes down?? They will not know what to do, and since they lack critical thinking skills, they won't have anyone to ask. One thing for sure, I won't have to read their complaints about their lack of internet service. :-)

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

After living thru hurricane Ian, boring might be subjective🐸😳😳😳🥰🙏🏻😇😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

This is what I will be doing.
Too much popcorn makes me sick.

Boring works for me. 😀👍🐸🍿

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

He's right, I've started doing all sorts of projects to pass the time, in-between trips to town for red pilling sessions anyway. I was ready for this 20+ years ago, more prepared now but ready none the less. This will be me when the worst of the storm hits. I know who wins and it's going to be Biblical. I can't wait but patiently I do until the day comes. They had to be shown what we already knew, it was the only way forward.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

“More prepared now but ready none the less” says it all!

anticlimactic - ironically insignificant following of impressive foreshadowing.

Have faith.
These, the crumbs, in time, will equate to the BIGGEST DROPs ever disclosed in our history.
Remember, disinformation is real.
God bless.
Alice & Wonderland.
The Great Awakening.
Q

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

It will be excruciating for MOST as well. I did an experiment with a local tween about 10 years ago now. I was visiting his mother and he was very rude to her. I reached out and took his smartphone at the table to gain his attention and handed it to his mother. His trance was broken and was challenged by that move. His ANGER was immediate and not in control. He lashed out verbally and within a few minutes was going to throw a dining room chair to the floor to break it. THIS is the hypnotized state of mind control technology has over people.

FOR MANY... the sudden loss of communications in a device that holds them so closely entranced will be as if suddenly cigarettes are cut off... that's another story too. Breaking off the communications WILL set a spark to light a fire in many.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Excruciating is putting it mildly.

(1) Show this thread

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

People will be watching us smiling, laughing, and dancing in the streets. Oddly enough, they will look at us and think, “Holy shit, I was right, they are crazy”. Never knowing that they were ever wrong. It’s a complete separation of 3D and 5D people.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Thank you for the laugh! If/when this transpires, I'm going to enjoy every bit of my 'crazy.'

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

VK reiterated this within the past week or two that plan A,which we are on now, is boring.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

:)

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

No boring
Action
Give me action.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

it will be EXHILARATING FOR ME!!

GOD WINS!!! WHAT IS BORING ABOUT THAT????? PULEASE!!! and JOHN ON THE WAY?? whatever Trevor!!😅😆👊😂😂😂🤣🤣😍😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Me Too !!! Woo Hoo and what a great time. Enjoy yourself Bigly :)

(1) Show this thread

As long as it is.🙂what form it takes matters not.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Thanks to VK's bootcamp. 🙏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Looking forward to having some vacation time.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Dont forget the saturday library meets……

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

I was just talking about that today!

(1) Show this thread

I’ll finally get some housework done!😅