The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I live in Florida, not far from the devastation caused by Hurricane Ian. Generally, I'm grateful my area was very lucky, sustaining not much damage and more inconvenience like delayed trash pickup and long waits for contractors to come fix fences. I've been watching some forums like Nextdoor and other Facebook websites, and some people are losing their minds because their recycling pick up has been suspended until further notice while they pick up debris instead, or if the trash pickup is late. What the heck are these people going to do when their precious internet goes down?? They will not know what to do, and since they lack critical thinking skills, they won't have anyone to ask. One thing for sure, I won't have to read their complaints about their lack of internet service. :-)

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Blueeyes, click on at the bottom under it