The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

It will be excruciating for MOST as well. I did an experiment with a local tween about 10 years ago now. I was visiting his mother and he was very rude to her. I reached out and took his smartphone at the table to gain his attention and handed it to his mother. His trance was broken and was challenged by that move. His ANGER was immediate and not in control. He lashed out verbally and within a few minutes was going to throw a dining room chair to the floor to break it. THIS is the hypnotized state of mind control technology has over people.

FOR MANY... the sudden loss of communications in a device that holds them so closely entranced will be as if suddenly cigarettes are cut off... that's another story too. Breaking off the communications WILL set a spark to light a fire in many.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Excruciating is putting it mildly.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

True!

(1) Show this thread