Numbers have vibes.
Energy is a vibe.
Everything is energy.
The cosmos is a big vibe of vibes.
It’s all made from numbers.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Vibration in quantum physics means everything is energy. We are vibrant beings on certain frequencies. Every vibration is equivalent to a feeling - there are only two species of vibrations, positive and negative. Any feeling makes you broadcast a vibration that can be positive or negative.
Every thought emits a frequency to the universe and this frequency goes back to origin, so in the case, if you have negative thoughts, discouragement, sadness, anger, fear, all this comes back to you. This is why it is so important that we take care of the quality of our thoughts and learn how to cultivate more positive thoughts.
Gratitude is so powerful, and positively affects vibration frequency. Start to be grateful for everything, for the good and the bad.

Agree 💯 MG.
EVERYTHING is alive & vibrating
in gorgeous CREATION
except here in this dull heavy LIGHTLESS evil matrix.
Once we're Sovereign & Free
& have jumped up into Celestial LIGHT REALMS again
what EXQUISITE JOY is there for us
& this time
FOREVERMORE 🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅

thoughts -> feelings -> actions -> results. When you change your thoughts, you'll change your life.

Flowers have vibes too! 🌻

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response wordnerdette to her Publication

This is beautiful🌺🌿🌷🌿🌸🌿

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response wordnerdette to her Publication

Interesting. I never thought of it this way.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I love number vibes. We are on the highway and passed a semi with 88 in several locations on the truck and trailer. Before the Semi truck, we passed an RV that had the license plate JFK140. I love those vibez! 💓💓💓🤍🙌🏻

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I 💚 Numbaaaas 😎✨

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

Keep up the Good work..
thx for the post

THEY seem Irritated .

😃👍

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I’ll be#17 comment along with 117 likes, good vibes for sure 😎

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

We are fractils of the universe.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🇺🇸 numbers in reality vibe

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

Can’t wait to see the entirety of the real numbers. You just know those helicopters flying overhead took photos.

The sun came out for only about 1 minute
on Jan 6.

Guess what time.

11:11

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

THxQ for Sharing pics
Copyed

(2) Show this thread

And today's got a GREAT VIBE to it....

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

My birthday is February 17th ... that has started to feel better over the past five years ... haaaa !!
But you are right ... everything can be traced back to numbers and mathematics ... On the Planck scale of sub-atomic space all only zeros and ones exist .. Fascinating!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

High Vibes and Anchors Away ~
Have the best day EVA ~~~

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Odd one out.
Numbers I don’t see.
Only of you believe they have significance will they.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Perhaps, it's not so much a 'seeing' thing as maybe a 'feeling' thing..🤔, 3 6 9 ..?? 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Numbers certainty do matter. Playing around with the a,-b,c-1,2,3 earlier and noticed this little number pattern with VK.+feel so much more is there. Nothing is random vibes...

and we matter

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Holy Numbers for me ✝️ thank you King Jesus🙏🏻🕊💞

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

And God only lets his numerical language FLOW through those he chooses.
The false light is NOT in sync with his numbers.

No way to fake this.
=)

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

its like our brain does the gematria already before we speak

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

We are literally fractal pieces of God!
There is no hiding you heart from God!

NO HIDING!

So when we come to God in mediations and in prayers, if our intentions are not pure and good, we will not get answers.

(3) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

we are the OM to Gods' OM👀
Jesus said we would do greater things then He,buckle the foock up and OM everyday in the power of gratitude🌊💌🎂

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response memes matter to her Publication

Wow great clip, thank you friend ❤️🙏

In response memes matter to her Publication

numbers do not lie. 3 6 9

(4) Show this thread
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

What is the significance of these two elements combined?

I mean, how many other groups of elements add up to 369, and therefore make this particular correlation irrelevant?

I'm no mathematician but I gathered 369 was related to vortex maths.

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Six and three is nine
Nine and nine is eighteen
Look there brother baby and see what I've seen
Hidehey
Baby don't you wanna go
Back to that same old place
Sweet home Chicago 😀👍

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I figured that out a while back. Even the bible is numbers. Everything is numbers! This does concern me a little too. Matrix and all that.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening