Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I heard from a bunch of decoders that the EBS is going to be when the Super Bowl is happening they they are saying it's going to happen when it's half time.....since it's the 55th Super Bowl >5:5, I don't know if this thing here is true or not. and with it being on the 7th >7 is Gods number.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TammyDowell73 in this post can reply

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

The 7th is my bday. What a present that would be!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Times and dates aren't discussed. Sure, something could happen. If I learned anything this last year, with the maybe 10% we were provided, don't put a date on anything. When MI has completed the mission, it'll come out. Not trying to burst ppls bubbles, just airing caution 🙂

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I'm not putting dates on anything ,I'm just sharing what I heard, if it happens it happens....if it don't it don't.

(1) Show this thread

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

I hope so! Superbowl needs to go down the drain! Those people are dirty, bad weekend for trafficked kids, and kneel! Let it burn! Why are we forced to play along. Ive had enough!🇺🇸

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I was certainly hoping so. What I know about the halftime show and $7 million and it's going to be donated to all of these so-called wonderful companies or whatever they just proliferate everything we fight for. If they only knew the magnitude of what they're going to be shown during halftime if they're fabulous artist just gets to play on again, like he did at the Victoria's Secret fashion shows. I'm so disgusted I can hardly stand it

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I got my hopes up againI got my hopes up again Because literally every day My family continues to think I'm an idiot and that's just the start of it

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

The loneliness is kicking in. I guess a lot of it's my fault thoug😓

(2) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA. Tired of useless, corrupt politicians. It's time to take out the trash in DC.

I don't think that would happen. There is no "trigger" for it. Can't just do something like that without an event that would cause an EBS to be needed.

Impeachment proceedings might be something to look at. Trump team provides evidence of election fraud and media might suppress the broadcast so the people can't see the truth. That seems like it would be an event that could trigger an EBS.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Brad Till to his Publication

The tigger is the biggest satanic ritual/human trafficking event in the USA if not the world. i wiuld say world because the Pope attends it.

(1) Show this thread