Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I heard from a bunch of decoders that the EBS is going to be when the Super Bowl is happening they they are saying it's going to happen when it's half time.....since it's the 55th Super Bowl >5:5, I don't know if this thing here is true or not. and with it being on the 7th >7 is Gods number.

I was certainly hoping so. What I know about the halftime show and $7 million and it's going to be donated to all of these so-called wonderful companies or whatever they just proliferate everything we fight for. If they only knew the magnitude of what they're going to be shown during halftime if they're fabulous artist just gets to play on again, like he did at the Victoria's Secret fashion shows. I'm so disgusted I can hardly stand it

Only people mentioned by @Janedoe17 in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

The loneliness is kicking in. I guess a lot of it's my fault thoug😓

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I got my hopes up againI got my hopes up again Because literally every day My family continues to think I'm an idiot and that's just the start of it