Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

From February 22, 2022
"Explosive evidence on Gavin Newsom is coming down the pipe as you would say. Yes, he is about to take a major fall from a major slip of the tongue. The hour of Truth is here and will set the captives free."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/massive-turnarounds-and-transfer-of-rightful-governments?rq=gavin%20newsom

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

I would like to put my hands....oh, never mind!

(4) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And 100% of them weren't from "covid"

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I swear that those vaccines changed peoples personalities, people who got the vaccines seem to be more full of rage,

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

Holy Smokes!!! We have three close, over 60, all vaxxed and boosted, male friends that are now, in a constant state of rage and when speaking with others, they are seeing the same thing in their friends and family members.#SomethingIsOff 😬

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I wonder how many of them lastly said, "I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and received two booster shots. I recommend everyone get vaccina--.............."

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

I believe it! I am a RN working in the field. The COVID patients in the hospital have been double Vaxxed and boosted yet still with COVID. The reason you get a Tetanus shot or Polio Vaccine is to prevent from getting it right?😳 Exactly!