What is going on with women who refuse to leave an abusive relationship? I am seriously starting to believe it is some sort of disorder. I don't mean to insult anyone or judge them. No one knows what someone else is going through unless they walk in their shoes. I am genuinely trying to understand. How can people help?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

There are so many different situations in this.
Many are verbal abuse or abusive Narcissistic relationships.
Many are not abuse but circumstances surrounding children.

Nana never suffered ANY physical abuse. My ex had a clear understanding from day one that if he ever laid a hand on me the sob would have to sleep sometime.

Mine turned into a drug addict alcoholic, we had to go thro a period of treatment tries and waiting til the kids finally decided that he would never love them enough to stop.

He was a fried pie years later before he died. There is a point imo when ppl take so many drugs for so long that their mind is simply not recoverable.
His sister was the same. She died of an overdose the night my son was killed in a wreck.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks for sharing that Nana. Substance abuse is another situation I could not fathom being in. I am sorry for the loss of your son. Unimaginable. Sending you hugs and prayers.

Part 2 drug treatment for addicts and homeless

While, no, in general I do not agree with the govt being able to hold ppl against their will, but we do it all the time in jails for other ppl that refuse to obey our laws.

This treatment would need to be in facilities of small homes for each person to empower them to be in a normal environment rather than in a mental hospital & for a min. of 6 months to a year depending on how they are doing. You can not get to the problem in 30 to 90 days. Our current treatment options are failures, period.
We get to the original problem thro treatment that caused the abuse of alcohol or drugs, which is always just their self treatment choice.
"Not a professional therapist" but more importantly have dealt with the issue in depth.
At some point also we have to face the fact that unless medbeds can fix mental issues there will be some ppl that should not live in the general population cause a danger to themselves & others & plan for them as well.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it